- 1. District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- 2. District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- 3. Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- 4. Financial Data File FY18-19 (current and prior 2 years: FY17-18 and FY16-17)
- 5. List of Waivers Received by the School District
- 6. Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver *This item does not apply.
- 7. Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules *This item does not apply.
- 8. Plan for Distributing Additional Mill LEvy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute *This item does not apply.
- 9. Other District-Specific Financial Information *Currently there is no "Other District-Specific Financial Information" posted for the Mancos School District
Mancos Colorado is located in southwestern Colorado, between Durango and Cortez on US Hwy 160. The Mancos Valley is surrounded by the beautiful La Plata Mountains on one side, and the spectacular cliffs of Mesa Verde National Park on the other. Mancos School District RE-6 currently has an enrollment of 535 students, which includes 47 preschoolers (ages 3-5), 235 elementary school (grades K-5) …
Email: email@example.com phone: 970-533-7748