We are implementing "Blue Cards." An athlete will NOT be able to participate in practice games/meets until they give their respective coach their Blue Card.
What do I need to get a Blue Card?
- Clearance that you have paid your sports fee (or made acceptable arrangements with the athletic secretary)
- Current sports physical on file
- Current copy of your medical/accident insurance on file
- Code of conduct signed by both a parent/guardian and the athlete (powerschool - forms) Click here to get a copy or go to the office.
- Uniform from previous sport has been turned in (if applicable)
Blue cards will be issued at the beginning of each sport throughout the year.
Where do I get my Blue Card?
You get it from the athletic scretary, Miss Destri, in the high school office. Destri will be at the office beginning July 27th. Note, first offical practices start on August 15th and 16th. You may attend the first practice to get on the roster, but you will NOT be allowed to participate without your Blue Card.
Middle school note: athletic fees, physicals, insurance and all other paperwork pertaining to athletics needs to be turned into the athletic office in the main district/high school office.