Parents & Students
- PK-12 Registration
- Student Handbook 22/23: Throughout the 2022-23 school year, Mancos secondary administration, with input from staff and students, will be working on a complete revision of our student handbook. Please see note on first page.
- Bus Routes
- Nutrition Services
- Nurse's Page
- Powerschool Login
- Powerschool User Guide
- Academic Calendar
- Mancos Booster Club
- Mancos PTA
- Parent and Community Volunteers
- Afterschool Programs for Students
- Buy Bluejay Spirit Gear!
- AR Quizzes and Book Lookup
- Gifted and Talented
- MHS Explore Pathways Course Catalog
- Subject Based Acceleration Procedure for ELA and Math
- Mancos Online Writing Lab
- PBIS: Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports
- Colorado Department of Education Resources for Parents
- San Juan BOCES: Equal access and personalized learning for every child
- SAT and PSAT Family Resources
- Elementary Educational Website Recommendations
Pueblo Community College offers Mancos High School juniors and seniors the opportunity to attend career and technical education programs during normal school hours. The student receives credit from the college and the high school. The secondary registrar will have information on the programs being offered at the college and requirements for attending.
Under the Concurrent Enrollment Act, seniors can attend Fort Lewis College and receive dual credit. Please see the secondary registrar (Tiffany Aspromonte) or the student handbook regarding requirements to participate.
For information on additional post-secondary programs, please contact the High School office at 533-7746 or e-mail: Taspromonte@mancosre6.edu
For information on registered sex offenders, please contact the Mancos Marshal’s office at 533-1432.
Sexual predator information can be found at the Colorado Bureau of Investigation’s Website at http://sor.state.co.us