Mancos School District Advisory Accountability Committee
An Accountability Committee is:
- An advisory committee;
- A potential public relations firm;
- A group which reviews the District’s budget and makes expenditure suggestions to the Board of Education;
- A group which reviews the district’s report card, and makes suggestions on how to improve each school’s rating;
- A group which advises the Board of Education regarding school improvement plans;
- A group which advises the Board of Education regarding student achievement;
- A group which works with the District Administration to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
An Accountability Committee is not:
- A mini board of education;
- A group which evaluates district personnel;
- A group which makes hiring or firing recommendations;
- A policy making body.
A member of the Accountability Committee reports on their last meeting at each Regular Board of Education Meeting, on the third Monday of each month.
To view Accountability Meeting Minutes, please click on the date.
- September 19, 2018
Please come join us!
To adopt a more active role in your child's education, any and all interested parents are invited to join MSDAAC.
Mancos School District Accountability Committee meetings typically take place the third Wednesday of each month following the Board of Education Meeting,
at 5:45 p.m. Location TBD, please call District office for more information
Emily Brown (Chair)
Victoria Petersen Lewis
Brian Hanson, Superintendent
Chrissie Miller, Business Manager